This website is owned operated by Water Filter Man Ltd - UK Company no. 6641401, UK VAT no. GB989855916. Water Filter Man Ltd is located at Unit 13 Bloomfield Park, Bloomfield Road, Tipton, DY4 9AH, United Kingdom.
1. YOUR RIGHTS
1. The right to be informed - about the information we collect and use of this data
2. The right of access - to have access to the personal data we hold about you
3. The right to rectification - to correct any personal data we hold about you if it is inaccurate
4. The right to erasure - to ask us to remove personal data which we hold about you
5. The right to restrict processing - to prevent the processing of your personal data
6. The right to data portability - to request a copy of the data we hold so you can use this elsewhere
7. The right to object - to us using your personal data
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's office, further information about your rights can be found on the ICO website.
If you have any requests regarding the data we hold about you we can be contacted by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Water Filter Man Ltd, Unit 13 Bloomfield Park, Bloomfield Road, Tipton, DY4 9AH.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer or by denying consent to cookies.
3. COLLECTING OF PERSONAL DATA
Data is collected from our website via cookies, enquiry forms, ordering forms/account registration, email exchanges, telephone calls, and requests to be notified.
The information we may collect includes
· Name and title
· Date of birth
· Postal address details
· Email address and telephone number
· Payment information, such as debit/credit card numbers (this information is only used with our payment processors Sagepay and Paypal and is not stored by ourselves)
· Your computers IP address / web browser / operating system
· Consent options
· Our website pages visited and shopping cart info
Our website is secured with an SSL Certificate to encrypt and protect submitted information from interception.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The information collected from you is used lawfully and for legitimate / contractual reasons (as in the case of purchasing products and fulfilling orders). The reasons are as follows:
· To fulfil orders placed by you on our website
· To communicate the stages of your order and to ensure you are satisfied with it
· To respond to enquiries and to provide quotes and information you have requested
· To provide you with information on products you may be interested in (only where you have opted in consent to receive such information)
· To manage your account / access to our website
· To personalise and tailor our website to provide the best experience for you
· Our market research
5. STORAGE OF DATA
Different data retention periods apply to different data types however we only keep your information for as long as required while you are a customer (for accounting and tax reporting purposes to HRMC etc) or for as long as consent is given for sending you information. Our website is secured with an SSL Certificate to encrypt and protect submitted information from interception, and your data is stored securely on firewall and password protected servers.
6. DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We use third party processors to store data collected from this website and service providers in order to provide you with the services requested of ourselves, for example this includes IT systems, suppliers, and couriers in order to fulfill orders placed on our website and to provide quotes/information you have requested.
· Where legally we are required by law to disclose the data
· To reduce risk of fraud and fraud protection
· In the event of sale of part or all of the business to the buyer
7. CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
8. ACCESSING, DELETING, UPDATING, & RESTRICTING USE OF YOUR DATA
You have the right to withdraw information and can browse our website without providing personal data .
You have the right to request us to remove personal data we hold about you or to amend personal data which you feel is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the data we hold about you and can request this free of charge by email on: email@example.com or by post to Water Filter Man Ltd, Unit 13 Bloomfield Park, Bloomfield Road, Tipton, DY4 9AH.
If we cannot process any request we receive, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
9. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
When registering with our website you have options as to which data you provide and have the option to opt in consent to marketing information when registering. You can withdraw this consent at any time by updating your account preferences or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email which you have previously opted in to receive.
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data, you have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. CONTACT US